Step 1. RWA creates a custom draft proposal for your school by...
- Vertically organizing your existing curriculum into Academies
- Categorizing electives into specific tracks
- Examining the surrounding community for mentorship opportunities
- Creating custom Academy names, track selections, and complimentary education initiatives for your school
Step 2. Your school nominates a team of educators to collaborate with RWA. Together, we strengthen the logistics of our initial proposal by...
- Detailing schedule management for each Academy
- Integrating district and state requirements into our plan
- Finalizing other initiatives such as genius blocks, capstone projects, etc.
- Outlining an education budget (if necessary)
Step 3. RWA receives final approval from District Leaders and School Boards to initiate our plan during the following school year by...
- Solidifying the proposal from all four perspectives (student, teacher, parent, administrator)
- Finalizing the education budget (if necessary)
Step 4. Your school is Real World Certified!
- RWA continually communicates with your school to ensure fluidity between Academies.
- RWA collects statistics on student/teacher morale to guarantee satisfaction.
Timeline. RWA functions as fast as you do!
Contact us here to nominate your school.